I do, i thought about you a lot.
For one thing, you have always been my Catalyst.
However, my thought concept about you has changed through the years.
These days, it's really about...
why?
Why do we still meet even though there were only a few almost none words exchanges between us.
Mostly our communication is through likes and posting in social media.
That,
And these unexplainable energy between ; probably explained as chemistry?i don't know.
Why?
What is it trying to tell me?
What does it leads to?
Probably nothing.
That,
Or i choose not to indulge.
Im a free spirited person, im not standing or sitting on solid ground, in fact there is not even a ground.
Im floating between clouds and skies.
These tendency isn't ideal for someone who is heavily inhibited.
With ideas, things even memories.
Yes im adventurous, i could be fun.
I may be someone you need.
But know this,
I listened, but i talked back.
And when i talk, it isn't just to fill the gap, i talk while pulling receipts.
No one likes that.
Because its raw/harsh truth.
Like a candle, to those who are searching i can light the darkness while I'm finding my way myself.
But what do we mostly do in the dark?Sleeping.
Its crucial,its for rest and most people need rest.
And the candle might break that rest before its time.
While you,
You are someone who appear in dreams ; a concept. An idea, thats how you thrive as a Catalyst.
This is it, we're in different worlds ruling our kingdom.
Same energy, same intention with our own pursuit.
Thus,
I hope you found your person.
A companion towards the end of your time.
Im on my quest too,
I believe God has provided me with all the wisdom to get through this life.
I'm just aligning with that.
I hope that solve the mystery between us.

No comments:
Post a Comment