Since I registered i never really looked into the color of the event and finisher shirt because i already planned on wearing white as usual(until i got obsessed with the weather forecast and changed into grey at the last minute)
As the time goes on i bought purple colored pants because there were only 2 choices of color(and i bought the other one earlier) since its material and design is what I'm looking for.
Then, as a variation i bought a purple colored hijab since i never had such a sports hijab color.
Coincidentally throughout my 8 months of training my road running shoes are starting to wear out so i bought shoes that say 'grey' which turns out to be purple.
The first time I received the t-shirt I thought "hmm, pale colored" i saw others wearing it and as per usual people always match t-shirts with darker colored pants.
I noticed that the t-shirt didn't stand out at all, it became...insignificant.
And then I started to look into my wardrobe and realized i can match all this with my silver hand sleeve and visor.
Then it stood out.
So my best suggestion is to match this tshirt with a lighter colored bottom like, white or cream or just like me, purple.
Hence the belief, that i manifested this t-shirt.
That's alignment, that's Destiny.

No comments:
Post a Comment